Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.
Returns & Exchanges
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- Any merchandise purchased at discount or on sale cannot be returned.
Exchanges and returns for store credit will be processed free of charge, while returns for a refund to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, Paypal) will require a handling & processing fee of 15% from purchased price, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You must return your items to the address below within 14 days from the day you received your package in original packaging. Please write your order # on the outside of the package. You will receive your refund in the original form of payment. Unfortunately, duties, taxes and shipping charges are non-refundable.
Refunds and Processing
- Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 to 10 business days after we receive your return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Store Credit can only be used online at www.YourMindYourWorld.com.
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected “Store Credit” as the refund method.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store credit is provided in U.S. Dollars.
- Your use of the Store Credit constitutes your agreement to our Terms.
- To view your Store Credit balance, log into your YMYW account. Your Store Credit balance will be displayed on the “My Account” page.
- For more information about Store Credit, please contact Customer Support.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
All applicable customs and import duties, fees, taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We ship your package DDU (duties and taxes unpaid), and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by YMYW.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.