Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed. After processing your order will be delivered within 2 to 5 business days. Depending on the shipping method you purchased.
IMPORTANT COVID19 ANNOUNCEMENT !!!
COVID19 WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC SITUATION HAS CAUSED PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING DELAYS FOR SEVERAL OF OUR ITEMS. WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED AS THEY WERE RECEIVED BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. WE DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE. IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS ON SPECIFIC PRODUCTS, PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT 702-443-2570. PLEASE BE SAFE AND WE WISH ALL OF US FOR THIS TO PASS SOON, SO WE CAN ENJOY ALL SORTS OF EVENTS AGAIN.
Returns & Exchanges
- You may return all products within 14 days (from the date you receive the items) of delivery for exchange or refund.
- For the returned item(s), we will arrange a replacement or issue a refund after we have checked your return tracking number or receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first – Please contact us and our customer service will reply to you within 24 hours with instructions where and how to ship your return.
- Please do not make returns directly to the address on the package received. Only send to the address that our customer service provided.
- The original shipping fees, custom duties and insurance are non-refundable.
- For selected Light Up items we require a handling & processing restocking fee of 10% from purchased price, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you.
Refunds and Processing
- Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 to 10 business days after we receive your return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Store Credit can only be used online at www.YourMindYourWorld.com.
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected “Store Credit” as the refund method.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store credit is provided in U.S. Dollars.
- Your use of the Store Credit constitutes your agreement to our Terms.
- To view your Store Credit balance, log into your YMYW account. Your Store Credit balance will be displayed on the “My Account” page.
- For more information about Store Credit, please contact Customer Support.
Customs, Duties & Taxes Information Collection, Use and Sharing
All applicable customs and import duties, fees, taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We ship your package DDU (duties and taxes unpaid), and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by YMYW.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
Collection, Use and Sharing